“Well, I’ll, uh, I’ll talk about the, um… the… the Griffith Park stuff if…. if Sharon isn’t there. Look, I… I can’t go over it again in front of her, and… and I don’t want her to know that I asked her not to be there.”
- Stay away from me. I’ll tell my father. I’ll tell the Queen.
- Who do you think sent me?
- Really. I do not like surprises.
- Well, you’ll like this one.
- Oh, he’s beautiful.
- I thought you were a better man. Now I realize I must content myself with disappointment.
- I had to make a choice. You know that I’m all that stands between you and the Sheriff and I would not see you harmed. I have to protect you.
I’m carrying your child. Did the Seer not promise you more sons?
- What are you doing here?
- I could not pursue our project, forgive me. Loyalty. Loyalties are sometimes divided.